Wistow, England

why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level also why does a 4 hour update take twice as long are super cell just money hungry *** artists.What is the world getting like greed is rife this app i did once like, but the fondness is failing.

Related: Supercell - Unbalanced cards, no nerf

Super cell employees should where masks like normal ROBBERS.Lastly these clash updates are messing up the game and causing bugs in game play isnt it about time they got there act together.

A disgruntled clasher

Review about: Supercell Clash Of Clans Video Game.

2.4
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution fix it hahaha!

Had an Experience with Supercell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Supercell - Review in Entertainment category from Carleton Place, Ontario Supercell "I'm a solo player. When the loot is tight I go on my own. To not be attacked I use my time between armies in the..." Read more HEMISPHERES AMUSEMENTS STAY AWAY Hemispheres Amusements "I pay almost $9,000.00 to Hemipheres Amusements, located at 215 Industrial Dr. Ste A Hampshire, IL 60140 (630) 792-8910. KURT@Hemipheres Amusements shipped the 2017 Aerosmith Limited Edition Pinball game via..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Review about Supercell Clash Of Clans from West Covina, California Supercell "There are too many overpowered players in the gold and silver league. The low base level players, including myself, are constantly attacked by troops up to the max level. Every..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more