why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level also why does a 4 hour update take twice as long are super cell just money hungry *** artists.What is the world getting like greed is rife this app i did once like, but the fondness is failing.
Super cell employees should where masks like normal ROBBERS.Lastly these clash updates are messing up the game and causing bugs in game play isnt it about time they got there act together.
A disgruntled clasher
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "I'm a solo player. When the loot is tight I go on my own. To not be attacked I use my time between armies in the..."
- "Ad Rev for a Third Party (or AdRev) is a trademark/copyright troll that places false claims on YouTube content. It claims to be some kind of "publisher" that helps musicians..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I ordered a miu miu shoes online, they came the wrong size so I went to the store itself to exchange them...they did not have them in their inventory. So..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."