1.5

I cant use my already accumulated coins and gems to purchase cards and upgrades...and they say it’s Apples’ issue. No, this problem is on BOTH Android and Apple devices, as I have linked my account to both my phones!

For the Kings’ Battles (whatever they’re called), I decided to buy 2 of the chests they had - one for $30.99 and one for $79.99. You can only purchase them one time within the game itself, but something went wrong and I suddenly could not press anything because of a popup, saying, “Verifying transaction in progress.” I wrote in to Supercell and they basically told me to contact Apple, as they do not handle transactions. I did contact Apple and they were fantastic! Refunded me the money I had spent when the problem began and VERIFIED THAT THERE ARE NO PENDING TRANSACTIONS (popup kept saying there was).

Apple even told me that the $79.99 purchase went through THREE TIMES! How, when you can only purchase once within the game and it ended up glitching after that?! The problem was still there, I kept getting the same popup in the card shop. I was accumulating so much coins and gems but I couldn’t even use them, due to the popup within the game itself!

I contacted Supercell numerous times and they IGNORED my issue. I had told them I fixed the issue with Apple and you know hat they replied? They said, “Speak to Apple because we don’t have a solution for you.” This is NOT a transaction issue! The game glitched after realising it had allowed me to purchase an item more than once and that popup will not disappear, a week or 2 later!

It’s STILL there! They gave me no options or anything! I lost so many chances to purchase card upgrades (with ALREADY ACCUMULATED COINS AND GEMS - so NOT an Apple issue!) All the real money I spent was for nothing, because I can not use the coins and gems to buy anything within the game anyway! Then they keep replying it’s an Apple issue and to contact them.

No, Supercell. The issue is with your lack of understanding for customers and horrible customer service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 01, 2017.

Comments

i have exactly the same problem in Android :(

Supercell say to contact Google and Google say " no problem in you're account, try to talk to supercell"

Since 1 week i can't make purchase in the shop , nothing