1.1
Ease of Use

I saved up Gems and bought Gems and other items so I would be ready for the update. Update came and I built my Th to 12 and maxed Heroes, gold storage, both elixir storage and upgraded my xbows only.

I was mislead by supercell because I can rarely find anyone to attack and when I do I get very few trophies even on 3 star hits. Supercell only cares about the money! Fair play is something they dont care about and I have a lot of proof. I have contacted them many times and all their responses are just lies to try and fool you.

Only a fool would believe what they tell you because the simply want your money. So remember this is a free game and you should never spend money on Supercell and not make the mistake I made and Im sure many others have also. . The Giant Goblin is one of the biggest Liars.

I have spent thousands of dollars on this game which was a complete waist.

I feel very ignorant for trusting in Supercell which is a mistake and will never happen again. Save your money and spend it on real fun away from your phone or whatever device you use to play this dishonest game.

Product or Service Mentioned: Supercell Clash Of Clans Video Game.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

MarvelousSeaDragon658
#1552014

I want to my account super cell to google play