1.3

I'm tired of playing Clash Royale I don't spend money on the game so I get horrable cards.I just played 10 games in a row and lost after playing a few and wining.

It seems this is the norm so I deleted all supercell games and will never download another again.It's a wast of time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of supercell clash royale video game. Supercell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned supercell clash royale video game in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Supercell.

Comments

Metairie, Louisiana, United States #1255094

It is a big *** waste of time...I started out not buying gems in clash Royale.

Then got my win rate up to about 75-80%. So figured I would go ahead and buy something to help support. Big *** mistake on my part!! Right after I lost 10 straight.

***! I wrote customer support who replied with somebullshit about that the match making is strictly on trophies. I asked how that could be considering every game after my purchases was a direct counter to my deck. They replied with more *** lies saying there was no match making algorithm to counter my deck.

Real *** they could at least be honest and just come clean that there is 50% win rate to keep you wanting to buy and spend money.

Has to be criminal.Any attorneys on here please comment on any options for fraud here.