1.3

HELLO everyone I'm writing this wrongly accused of having a 3rd party cheating app ...never had ever on none of my devices ..

I have played this game for 2.5 years with several accounts and devices alot of money spent on game over the 2.5 years .. $5000.00 i have spent with the purchase of devices to play multiple games in clash of clans .. The gamers just took my game for no reason. THEY said i had mod or mot on them accounts ..

so what is mot and mod? I don't know some kind of cheat or loot app .. THEY SAID the game detected a mod or mot app on device .. well their app that detection is wrong ..

so who is the real loser here .. not me can't play clash of clans no more .. will just find something else to do .. no more games for me..

CLASH OF CLANS it's a waste of time and money for no reason they will take your game away.. Wrongly accused of .. Tom ..

pork chop..tdcrtetethomas@Gmail.com

Review about: Supercell Clash Of Clans Video Game.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

It seems like 80% of the time that my clan-mates donate their troops, nothing shows up in the CC. I'm not kidding when I say 80%. *** fix this ***.