Product: Supercell Clash Of Clans Video Game Clear all filters (0 of 72 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Supercell - Tizan ma sand karo

Plizz tizan store ma clas of clan daldo sar

Supercell - COC PROBLEM

While going for attack the game is showing 2 or 4 trophies for the TH8 maxed base also and for Th6 maxed base it is showing only 2 to 6 trophies only so plz supercell help me to get more trophies in any base becz of these 2 to 4 trophies i am not able to go in masters league.

Supercell - Bh3 finding maxed bh4's

I am trophy pushing and have lost 508 trophies because bh4's are conpletey demoshing me as a 3 I am *** pissed off

Supercell - Unfair builder base

I'm a player of clash of clan Th9 base. Your new update builder base is *** unfair. I always get opponent much higher then me. Buzz off clash of clan. It's time to uninstall this. *** you supercell community

Supercell - Can't get a win on match ups. Clash of Clans

I've started building in the new location and I try the match ups but I have won 6 of about 50 match ups. I keep getting players much higher than I. Same old game. You can't get anywhere without pay to play. I think I'm done.
1.3

Supercell Clash Of Clans Video Game Review

the game coc its awesome. the flags of many nations i see... but i dont see the Nepalese flags on the game. we over millions play the game coc but if we cannot place our national flag then whats a interasting matters remains in coc for Nepalese for the games. !!??? my request for suppercell is, Nepalese flag also should be added in Clash Of Clan ..

My coc id was gone.
5.0
Reply to reviews
00 i have spent with the purchase of devices to play multiple games in clash of clans .. The gamers just took my game for no reason. THEY said i had mod or mot on them accounts .. so what is mot and mod? I don't know some kind of cheat or loot app .. THEY SAID the game...

It seems like 80% of the time that my clan-mates donate their troops, nothing shows up in the CC. I'm not kidding when I say 80%. *** fix this ***.

1.5

Supercell - Clash Of Clans Video Game Review

My clan start a war but we got a very unfair war plz fix it check my clan out its so unfair #J9QUCRUP my friend just is a new 7 and he need to attck the max 8
3.5

Supercell Clash Of Clans Video Game Review

I am Titan 1 with 4800+. Past 3days searching for attacks but clouds not opening. Please do something. Full angry on coc