4.0

There are too many overpowered players in the gold and silver league.The low base level players, including myself, are constantly attacked by troops up to the max level.

Every time I search for a base to attack, all I see is maxed bases. I have wasted, I *** you not, half a million coins just searching for a base my level. This problem is crucial to fix because low level players in the silver and gold leagues get extremely frustrated up to the point where they will delete their accounts because their hard earned resources are ripped away in large portions.

Now, the recent update that removes shields has enlarged the problem cause more consumers to leave.Please fix this problem for the sake of keeping your costumers.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Supercell and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supercell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Supercell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Supercell?

Comments

over powerd players?no they are what you call RUSHERS becouse thier TH will be a lvl 9 and they will have lvl 7 walls..these are the lil punk kids that steal thier daddys C C to buy gems.

its alway ms been like that.ive complained to Supercell and i wasnt getting the responses i wanted to i just took the app off my phone.