Ajmer, Rajasthan
4.0

1arch 06, 2016, 13:32 +0530

Dear supercell

I am javed n playing COC from last 3 years my game name is Javed(JD) nd id is javedbadshahkhan@yahoo.com..Yesterday n8 i did my war attack nd went to sleep then in morning i try to open it bt it was showing banned for 31 days bt to be honest i did ntng as nthing is attached to my acc then y i am banned without reason..

War is ending in few hours nd my 1 attack is still left .. If u want then even check my acc history i never misuse it plez help me as soon as possible.. Do reply me my xp level is 136nd my tag is#pcc2gpql clan name - clan of Neb...

Neither i used anysuch app or software nor I download it ..Plez do something without any resone i am banned ...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss supercell clash of clans. Supercell needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned supercell clash of clans in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Supercell.

Had an Experience with Supercell?

Comments