Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh
2.3

Brother im the leader of clan Marvel COC..#80QQY08V (AB THE DUKE) MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED RECENTLY AND WHEN I RECOVERED IT I FOUND THAT I WAS IN NO CLAN AND MY TROPHIES HAVE REDUCED A LOT..BACK IN MARVEL COC.THE LEADER PASSED FROM RIJKARD TO CA..NOW IM IN THAT CLAN AS MEMBER..I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY AND TIME ON BUILDING MY CLAN.....IT IS NOT FAIR ..GUYS PLEASE YOU CAN EVEN CHECK YOUR REPORTS WHETHER IT WAS ESTABLISHED BY DUKE OF GRADE9 (MY PREVIOUS NAME) OR NOT..PLZ REPLY TO ME IN MY EMAIL.katam1562@gmail.com. ....EXPECTING GOOD FOR THE JUST SUPERCELL

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Supercell. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supercell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Games and Movies category for more informed decision or compare Supercell to other companies on our site.

Comments

Kolkata, West Bengal, India #1188425

Someone has hacked my gmail account and now he is playing my coc account.. He has changed my gmail password. What to do .help pls