filters
state:
city:
product:

Please fix this Supercell

Cant connect 4days ..until now..
#1192753

Not complet supercell id

My id ghanchifaijal6@gmail.com account verification code not receive please my verification code fhast send please plizzz
5.0
#1192208

Supercell - My village nevar open

My accont not open with supercell id
#1190132

Supercell - Wuitters

Need to let people take over the opponents deck for remainder of game when they quit so its not an automatic loss and waste of time. Too many quitters...about every other or couple games. Way too often now.

Supercell - Please gi me th 11 I'd

I got 11 th I'd please give I'd please max I'd please you very good company super cell I'm requesting you please give me the 11 I'd ok
Show

Supercell - I loss my clan.can i get back my clan?

I loss my clan aboute 15 month ago.naw clan is unactive.
Panadura, Western Province
#1181944

Supercell - Clan Games

When i click on start the clan games it was not starting help me fast as much as fast before clan game event will over or i will stop playing game also i give bad comment so help me fast

Supercell - Awful clash royale new tournament is ridicules

The new tournament that clash royale have released, youtubers deck, has infuriated me and my friends. There are limited decks which allow you to win a battle and progress further in the tournament. So clash royale please sort it out! By create some good tournaments, thank you.
Show

Supercell - I lost my village.

I lost my village.how can I get it back?
Show

Supercell - The game has cheated me in ways I can't believe. It sucks.

I almost enter a new arena when they make me face the same or similar deck or a county till I have 100 less trophies. They've also given me 2 graveyards and I still have no witch and I also think that elixir cheats are going on and i fel this game is a sick joke meant to *** people off. Supercell get a life and stop being pay to win dipshits.
1.1