filters
State:
City:
Product:

Disconnct from supercell

To disconnct from supercell id and wont my id back on google play

Supercell - Game freeze

Game is constantly freezing try and report it u get stuck in a loop customer service is garbage.
Show

I lost my account because I don’t have a supercell id what’s you guys number that I can contact you by?

I couldn’t find the number to contact you guys
5.0

Supercell - My 500gems

Mera 500gems chala gya maina private flag liya usma 100000 rupees show kr rha tha or 500gems kat gya
4.9
#1432028
Show

Need to opt out supercell ID

Hi, I have 3 accounts, for donating and switching is getting tough with supercell id as one of my account was mistakenly registered with supercell ID. It's my humble request that could you please unregister it my supercell ID. Thanks.
3.9
#1431988

Supercell - Crooks

They took cards that I spent countless time and money upgraded and downgraded the cards one by one until the product I spent money on was worthless. I tried to contact them about this and they never responded. I waited 4 weeks for a response and nothing. I will never play a supercell game again. I want all my money back they stole from me.

Supercell - Md safiullah

unlock my account permanently benned.... hello my account is permanently benned due to usage of 3dr apps party but actully is never use such these 3dr party apps like xmod or any autu but pls give my id kindly give my account beck ditail md safiullah TH10 XP148 multiplayer 1845 pls give my account is beck my supercell id accuont beck please village lost 2018.11.21 md safiullah i m no usege of 3dr party apps and softwar please give my accuont beck

Supercell - I have two accounts

I have two accounts but one is lost i can't recovered my account I'm so sad anyone help me please th 12 name akkuannu please

Supercell - Your "balancing" sucks

Why do they not actually "balance" their game as claimed?- I'm routinely attacked by 11/12 th as a 10 myself, and bldr base is a 6, and always matched w/ 7/8s- they are screwing me and know it- is it because I stopped buying their *** "packs"?- no money, *** you is the philosophy?
Supercell - Asked about new update on Hayday
which resulted in 1 [ONE] Roadside shop Crate taking up my entire screen on a 10.1" tablet ... no replies from help .. and .. i have now been "Banned for Life" from Supercell .. ??? i use this game here in Africa .. to teach children to read and write and count etc .....