Carleton Place, Ontario

I'm a solo player.When the loot is tight I go on my own.

To not be attacked I use my time between armies in the English global chat. I cannot last one day sometimes even hours without being mass reported and banned by Indians or Bangladeshi etc. Sexually harassed and assaulted with foul mouths like no other. Ive sent many complaints to supercell ( even with copies of the chat of the player openly bragging about trolling / reporting falsely) yet they do nothing.

Supercell continues to ignore its own tos time and time again. Now I'm not saying it's just Indians that wreck this game but it is the majority. That's a simple fact. The look for young girls, openly and aggressively.

Supercell has reduced the age to 9 ( grade 2) They should be restricted to their own geographic region. Still have English chat yet not clashing with other cultures. The game is full of sexual predators, trolls, *** links, drug references, and clans based solely for the purpose of trading underaged sex pics. I've sent many examples but nothing is done.

The customer support simply says that they are implementing measures to.. Blah blah blah.. That's what they said years ago. I've submitted two basic examples of chat and a clan title and description.

I'd send more but currently I can't even talk in the chat because of the mute.My game time is being taken away and supercell does nothing.

Review about: Supercell Clash Of Clans.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Supercell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.