Carleton Place, Ontario
1.7

I'm a solo player.When the loot is tight I go on my own.

To not be attacked I use my time between armies in the English global chat. I cannot last one day sometimes even hours without being mass reported and banned by Indians or Bangladeshi etc. Sexually harassed and assaulted with foul mouths like no other. Ive sent many complaints to supercell ( even with copies of the chat of the player openly bragging about trolling / reporting falsely) yet they do nothing.

Supercell continues to ignore its own tos time and time again. Now I'm not saying it's just Indians that wreck this game but it is the majority. That's a simple fact. The look for young girls, openly and aggressively.

Supercell has reduced the age to 9 ( grade 2) They should be restricted to their own geographic region. Still have English chat yet not clashing with other cultures. The game is full of sexual predators, trolls, *** links, drug references, and clans based solely for the purpose of trading underaged sex pics. I've sent many examples but nothing is done.

The customer support simply says that they are implementing measures to.. Blah blah blah.. That's what they said years ago. I've submitted two basic examples of chat and a clan title and description.

I'd send more but currently I can't even talk in the chat because of the mute.My game time is being taken away and supercell does nothing.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Supercell and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Supercell.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Supercell to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Supercell?

Comments