There are too many overpowered players in the gold and silver league.The low base level players, including myself, are constantly attacked by troops up to the max level.

Every time I search for a base to attack, all I see is maxed bases. I have wasted, I *** you not, half a million coins just searching for a base my level. This problem is crucial to fix because low level players in the silver and gold leagues get extremely frustrated up to the point where they will delete their accounts because their hard earned resources are ripped away in large portions.

Now, the recent update that removes shields has enlarged the problem cause more consumers to leave.Please fix this problem for the sake of keeping your costumers.

Review about: Supercell Clash Of Clans.

4.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Supercell?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Freelotto - Freeloto prize claim certified winner Freelotto "i got a page telling me i am a guaranteed certified winner of one of four prizes "apple iPad mini,dell inspiron laptop computer,Samsung 65" 3d led smart tv ,$50 sky..." Read more Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago - Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Dq Image And Prep Studio Chicago "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more Bingohall is NOT a scam and here is proof Bingohall "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Gearbest - New Xiaomi Headphones Gearbest "My old headphones have broken so i need to buy a new one. It is difficult to buy headphones for such a low price in Russia and I buy xiaomi..." Read more Rockmart Paint and Body Shop - Negative Review with Mark Townsend Rockmart Paint And Body Shop "ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAY: I used Mark Townsend, owner of Rockmart Paint & Body to paint my classic car. On March 4, 2017 I brought my (el camino) to Mark for..." Read more