Review about Supercell Clash Of Clans from West Covina, California
There are too many overpowered players in the gold and silver league.The low base level players, including myself, are constantly attacked by troops up to the max level.
Every time I search for a base to attack, all I see is maxed bases. I have wasted, I *** you not, half a million coins just searching for a base my level. This problem is crucial to fix because low level players in the silver and gold leagues get extremely frustrated up to the point where they will delete their accounts because their hard earned resources are ripped away in large portions.
Now, the recent update that removes shields has enlarged the problem cause more consumers to leave.Please fix this problem for the sake of keeping your costumers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Supercell Clash Of Clans
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "so who can answer me how do i do and how do i claim this all item even money , tv , gift card , ..."
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "My dealings with this online company was very poor. I ordered a rear LED 3rd center light and they shipped one that did not fit my truck. They..."
- "It's a scam since the photos show on their website are a lot different from what I received! Also I just received parts of my order . The seller are..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."