I have purchased the new Bomb Tower Pack @Rs 620.00. My cash has debited form my credit card by google play but the purchased item does not added in my account. I am player for around 2+ years and now i am @9th base. Please help me to add my package or to get refund to me.

I really love this game to play but for this reason i really disappointed in this situation. I have raised a mail to support team but no one replied or respond to my mail.

Before releasing a version or upgrade the coc team need to check this kind of purchase issue. An upgrade for normal issue can wait by a customer but this type of payment issues cannot accepted by any of the customers.

sureshadhi wrote the review because of order processing issue at Supercell and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10 and wants Supercell to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Supercell clash of clan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Supercell?

Comments

I had the same issue. In game support said I purchased a sack of gems when my receipt from Google shows town hall package. Worst customer support from supercell.